Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Trunk HP Trading Arrived Broke 12/02/09

Pics are from top to bottom, click on a pic for a larger pic, text for a pic is under the pic.

Well, I ordered a trunk and in it came... I like to take pics of things I receive so if there is any problem, I can document it. I shoot all sides of the packing to show any signs of damage...

All sides below, the packing looked OK... Note it is still sealed...









The inside looks OK, so far so good!


I opened the trunk and it was latched so no movement would have been alowed, and the lid did a funny twist, The left hinge was broke.


More shots of the break, the entire hinge shot... Luckily, it turns out the seller lives about 10 miles from me and I sent him a note as to where does he live so we can exchange the trunk...

Got a new trunk today! Guy was a good guy! I showed him the broken hinge and explained I think it broke from taking a shock and the hardware inside the trunk was flying loose, the brackets and bolts. I think that hardware hit the lid and broke the hinge, it needs to be secured or packed outside the trunk!


No comments: