Friday, November 19, 2010

Old Farts PTA Monterey Road House '10

Pics are from top to bottom, click on a pic for a larger pic and click again, text for a pic is under the pic.

Been a while since I took a shot of the local PTA group! Been too long... lets go back a waze....


Back in 02, sigh Damn I miss that place! You ol' farts have gotten older!!! GBG + sigh.. If you look at Steve's and my eyes, Paul saw it too... a lady at the bar was flashing us to get us to smile... it worked!!!


Another shot...

Out front....


On to the new....


New guy, Paul


Jim Bents, Frank King on the right....


Frank


Paul Chamberlain, remember back in the late 80s you got these VM messages, VM is going down in 20 minutes!!!! Yup, Paul sent 'um!!! The only IBM employee left! Jim Odell on my right, he got bashful after the flash went off.....


Another new member, Eric, friend of George's, who knew his father.


Steve Domnauer, hot on the topic, golf of course, with Eric or Paul.....


George Hall watching...


Ted Werman about to take a sip...


Bashful Jim Odell..


Another shot of Teddy...


We are blessed with two gorgeous bartenderess, Julie is one. Best estimate is 6'1" on bare feet... and they reach all the way down... And she loves to give hugggs... Of course, I'd never do anything of the sort.... GBG


This is Denise and Julie behind the bar. Denice is the other 'tendress, and a gorgeous lady! She's Italian and a very vibrant and outgoing lady! I tried to get her to pose with my vest but she was too busy, sigh...


OK, got lucky.... with the camera.... sigh I needed another shot of them....


Ok, I just came in from a fallen Korean Veteran Mission and had my vest and camera, ergo the reason for the pics....

I've been wanting to take some pics of the Ol' Farts group for a while and wanted to get a pic of our local great ladies with us and my vest. So I only got one to pose, the other was busy, sorry you all missed Denise!


I think she would look "good" in our group! ..And she rides a 1800 Suzuki.....



OK, I think we could get some new members!!! GBG Great time, every Friday nite... now why do I love Friday nites..?????

Oh, the work weak is over!!! WHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: